Here are some guidelines for writing reviews on igokids. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about writing reviews or about appropriate review content.
- Try to write reviews that will be helpful and relevant to other parents and caregivers.
- Talk about your own experiences in your reviews.
- Write as little or as much as you like.
- Feel free to update your original review if you have additional experiences to share.
- Be accurate and factually correct.
- Have fun.
- Please don't use inappropriate language. This is a family friendly website so please don't post content that you wouldn't want your own kids to read or hear.
- Please don't steal, borrow or copy intellectual property, including photos, from other sites or users.
- Please don't make public other people's private information unless the information is directly related to the place being reviewed.
- Please don't misrepresent or exaggerate your experiences.
- Please don't add promotional content to your reviews.
- Please don't publish biased or unobjective reviews.
- Please don't write reviews about your own business or your competitors.