Join the igokids team
At igokids, we have two core missions. One is to be the go-to resource for parents, families and caregivers about everything kid related. The second, is to create the most family friendly workplace environment around.
We are currently looking to build out our team, and currently have the following immediate openings. However, as we anticipate rapid growth, we will soon have need for additional talented business development, developer, marketing, sales and web design professionals.
If you are passionate about working for a startup, passionate about kids, and passionate about technology then we'd love to hear from you! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and also let us know why you're interested in igokids.
Current job openings
Vice President of Marketing
The VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO as a key member of the company's executive team and will be responsible for driving website traffic and engagement, user acquisition and brand awareness amongst parents and kid related businesses through online and offline marketing initiatives and PR. The VP of Marketing will also be responsible for developing a marketing vision and strategic brand identity for igokids and for executing that vision. He or she will represent the company and articulate the company's vision in the social media and parenting community including via Twitter, Facebook, and blogs, and will oversee the design and creation of related marketing collateral. The VP of Marketing will also work closely with the CEO and future members of the engineering, product development and business development teams to provide strategic input into the planning and development of new website features and mobile applications.
- 5-10 years marketing experience, including at least 2-3 years of digital or social media marketing experience. PR experience is also highly valued, as is experience creating and growing online communities.
- Experience working in a start-up, technology company, or entrepreneurial environment including the creation and hands-on implementation of effective marketing campaigns with limited resources and capital.
- Strong preference for prior experience marketing to the mom demographic and/or kid related businesses in New York City and possession of a personal network in this area. At the very least, must be highly passionate about the kid's sector.
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in cutting edge web technology and social networking platforms. A personal social media brand on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ or through blogging is especially valuable.
- Must be entrepreneurial, creative and resourceful, with the ability to work autonomously, efficiently and with urgency. A true self-starter is desired. Should be hands-on, goal-oriented, proactive, and possess a can-do mentality.
- Must be extremely outgoing, social and fun to work with and a great team player and motivator.
- Desire to play a key role in creating something big, something fun and something useful.
- Bachelor's degree plus MBA or equivalent marketing experience.
Ready to apply? Please email us your resume with a cover email telling us why you're a great fit.